As an outdoor venue with acres of rainforest, gardens and hedges we are fortunate to be able to offer open spaces and fresh air to our guests.
Our commitment to the health and well-being of our team members and guests is of the highest importance and we have implemented a few changes to ensure the safety of all our guests including:
- additional hand sanitising stations
- signage to assist guests to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- contactless payment methods available
- spaced seating at our cafe
- increased frequency of cleaning and sanitising of all areas
- updated procedures surrounding food handling and preparation within our cafe
- disposable cutlery and containers
- utilising single use pencils for quiz sheets and score cards
- sanitising mini golf balls and clubs after every use
- hygiene information signage
- Staff & guest pre-screening
All guests must complete the following pre-screening questionnaire prior to or upon entry into our venue.
Only one member of a family unit needs to complete the pre-screening, answering questions on behalf of all members. Where a question states 'you' it refers to any/all members of your family. A family unit is defined as immediate family residing at the same address.